6: Turmeric Powder
Turmeric power is one of the most potent ingredients when it comes to combating the bacteria responsible for afflicting this ailment owing to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is also known to be an effective immune boosting ingredient.
Directions for intake of turmeric:
- Add a tea spoon of turmeric powder to a cup of milk
- Boil the solution and allow it to cool down for 10 minutes
- After allowing to simmer down for 10 minutes, add a few drops of honey into the boiled solution and stir it
- Intake the solution prepared twice a day regularly to hasten the healing process
7: Olive Oil
Massaging the affected areas of your body with olive oil can help you get rid of the soreness and stiffness in your muscles. Moreover, it also improves the blood circulation and reduces the inflammation and swelling in the muscles.
8: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another natural immune booster that is known for its effectiveness in combating tendonitis and providing relief from the resulting inflammation and soreness.
Prepare a mixture of apple cider vinegar mixed with honey in lukewarm water and drink it 2-3 times per day. In addition to providing relief from tendonitis, apple cider vinegar is also renowned for its skin and hair healing properties.
9: Cabbage Leaves
If you are suffering from tendonitis in the heels, then cabbage leaves treatment is what you are looking for. Its anti-inflammatory rich nature helps ward off the soreness and stiffness in the muscles and hastens the healing process of your muscles.
You can apply cabbage leaves on the affected area in the following fashion:
- Dip fresh cabbage leaves in water for the duration of half an hour
- Strap the affected area with the soaked leaves and a cotton cloth
- Leave the strap on the affected area for the duration of night
- In the morning rinse and clean the affected area with lukewarm water after removal of the strapping
- Repeat this exercise for 2-3 days to get relief from the inflammation and soreness resulting from tendonitis and to hasten the healing process of your muscles.